Testing at the TROY Online Testing Center in TROY, ALABAMA
MISSION STATEMENT: To promote student success and support the mission, philosophy, and vision of Troy University, TROY Online seeks to provide comprehensive, quality testing services to students, academic departments, and the local community. The TROY Online Testing Center adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines to ensure that examinations are administered in a diligent manner and to promote honesty, integrity, and fairness in all assessment procedures.
Location: 100 University Park,
Troy, AL 36082 (The TROY Online Testing Center is not located on the TROY - Main Campus)
Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 A.M. and 1:30 P.M. daily (or by appointment as needed)
Hours and closures are concurrent with the university hours and holidays
. Emergency closures due to weather or extreme circumstances will be announced on the campus main website.
Scheduling an Appointment In Troy, AL
For TROY Online Exams:
- Complete the online proctor form.
(This form becomes available during Week 2 of each term.)
- Schedule an Appointment
***Please remember to complete both steps, as not doing so may result in a delay of administering your exam.
For Graduate Comprehensive Exams, MFTs, Proficiency Profile, TROY Online Makeup Exams, and Proctored Exams for Other Institutions:
For Miller Analogies Test (MAT):
For ACCUPLACER Placement Exam:
For Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Exams (CPCE):
- Visit Register Blast and select the appropriate group and exam to register.
For DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST):
For Praxis Exams:
- Before registering to take the CPCE, please begin with your program advisor. This is to ensure that you have completed the course prerequisites to take the comprehensive exam.
- Testers must begin registration with PearsonVue. There testers will pay for the exam and receive login credentials. Without the proper login credentials from and payment to PearsonVue, testers will not be able to access the exam.
- Once arrangements have been made through PearsonVue, students should visit https://www.registerblast.com/troy/Exam and select the appropriate options from the drop-down lists. A proctoring fee of $50.00 is due at the time of registration.
- For more information on the registration process, please contact email@example.com
- In order to register for the Praxis exam, testers must go through ETS.
- All changes and updates to registrations must take place through ETS.
- Register for Praxis Exam
All appointments must be scheduled as early as possible, especially for midterm and final exams (5 days in advance for non-TROY students). No appointments can be scheduled/rescheduled inside of 24 hours of your planned testing time. Same day appointments are not available. Please have the following information available when scheduling your appointment:
- Student ID
- Course name, number, and section (Example: TROY 1101 XTIA)
- Date and time you would like to take your exam - Please note that the TROY Online Testing Center testing times are Monday - Friday at 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM daily (or by appointment as needed)
Proctored Exams for Other Institutions
The TROY Online Testing Center welcomes students from other institutions. However, we are only able to proctor web-based exams. This means that exams must be accessed and submitted online. We are unable to proctor paper-based exams at this time.
Appointments must be scheduled at least five days in advance to ensure enough time to receive exam instructions. Students are responsible for notifying their instructor/Testing Dept. of where to send the exam instructions to. Please provide them with the following information:
To schedule an appointment, please visit Register Blast
and select the "Proctored Exams for Other Institutions" link. You will then be able to select a testing date. A non-refundable proctoring fee of $25 must be paid at the time of registration.
If a request to reschedule is made within 48 hours of the exam date, the exam can be rescheduled without any additional charges.
If you wish to test at another TROY site, please visit Site Info
to find the contact information for the designated proctor at the TROY site you wish to use.
For more information, please review the TROY Online Testing Center brochure