ACCELERATE Dual Enrollment Online
Am I Ready?
Are you ready for online learning? There are quite a few differences between learning in a face-to-face environment and learning in the online environment. The information below should help to outline some of these differences.
So, what kinds of technological skills do you need to be a successful online learner? Some of the minimum recommended technology skills for learning online are:
- Sending and receiving e-mail
- Creating, sending, receiving, and printing Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or other documents
- Possessing the necessary Adobe Reader software to open and print PDF files (Download FREE Adobe Reader)
- Posting and responding to discussion board questions
- Taking assessments online, such as quizzes and other exams
- Learning to navigate the course space within the Canvas course management system
Take the PREPARE Assessment
You must meet the following to apply for ACCELERATE Dual Enrollment Online:
- 20 ACT, 1030 SAT (no writing), or a letter of recommendation from high school administrator
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be in the 10th, 11th, or 12th grade