- Overdue and reserve materials cannot be renewed online.
- Materials can be renewed one time only either online or at the library
- Materials cannot be renewed over the phone
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials cannot be renewed online.
Troy University Faculty, Staff & Students
To renew you need your employee / student ID. This is the 7 digit number on your ID card. If your ID has 6 digits add a 0 (zero) to the beginning. If it has 9 digits drop the first 2 digits.
If you do not know your ID number go here. Students go here: Student ID numbers
Faculty and staff
- Log in to Trojan Web Express
- On the right side menu select Employees
- On the next screen on the left hand side select Pay Advices
- Your employee ID number is located in the upper left side of the screen
- Open Discovery
- In upper right of the screen select Sign In
- Enter your Troy University ID number
- The first time you sign in select Set/reset password. You will create your password and it will be sent to your Troy email account
- After you sign in, use the drop down arrow next to your name to select My Account
- Click Renew next to the items you wish to renew
- After renewing use the drop down menu to sign out.