03/16 New New York Times
Access before 1923 and after 1980 is unlimited while archival access between those dates is limited to 5 articles per day.
-Films on Demand Adds 114 New Titles
02/13 New Films on Demand
has added a Counseling & Social Work collection. With clips from actual counseling sessions with patients, videos featuring the founders of narrative therapy and other counseling approaches, and titles on the theory and practice of social work, this collection will give students the grounding they need to help the people they will work with every day.
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) has a new login process. More Information
American Antiquarian Society (AAS) Historical Periodicals Collection, Series 1-5-Over
Security Management Practices
covers facility security, IT and network security, financial and legal security, business continuity, risk, crisis management, personnel security, and more. Includes a weekly electronic news digest summarizing all of the major security news, events, and happenings
11/30 New FAITS-Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies
library of reports covering technology areas such as IT infrastructure, telecom, data networking, wireless communications, security, enterprise systems, the Internet and World Wide Web, as well as technology vendors.
11/29 New Gale Virtual Reference Library
is an online collection of reference eBooks including encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. The collection contains the following subjects: art, biography, business, education, environment, history, information and publishing, law, literature, medicine, multicultural studies, nation and world, religion, science, social science, and technology.
10/18 New ProQuest History Vault: Worker and Labor Unions
Features collections on American workers in the 20th Century with a focus on the interaction between the U.S. federal government and American workers. A particular strength of this category is its coverage of strikes and radical labor unions in the first half of the 20th Century.
10/19 New ProQuest History Vault: NAACP Papers
provides a comprehensive view of the NAACP's evolution, policies, and achievements from 1909-1970. Included are thousands of pages of minutes of directors' meetings, monthly reports from officers to the board of directors, proceedings of the annual business meetings, significant records of the association's annual conferences, plus voluminous special reports on a wide range of issues.
10/19 New Visual History Archives
allows users to search through and view more than 54,000 video testimonies of survivors and witnesses of genocide. Initially a repository of Holocaust testimony, the Visual History Archive has expanded to include testimonies from the Armenian Genocide that coincided with World War I, the 1937 Nanjing Massacre in China, the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda, the Guatemalan Genocide of 1978-1996 and the Cambodian Genocide of 1975-1979.
09/27 New IBISWorld
Provides access to Industry Market Research Reports and Industry Risk Ratings, covering over 790 industries at the 5-digit NAICS level - more than 97% of the U.S. economy.
APA Style CENTRAL-Over
08/31 New RefWorks
is a web-based resource that enables you to: Organize your research; Create citations while you write your paper; Build a bibliography in a variety of formats; Import references from many data sources. Troy databases that provide the functionality of exporting citation data to RefWorks include: databases from the Ebsco, Gale Group, and ProQuest companies; JSTOR; and Wiley Online Library.
To use RefWorks, first create an account using your Trojan email account. After you have created an account, on return visits, log in with the account password you will have created.
Using RefWorks is not a guarantee that your citations will be formatted as required by your instructor. Likewise, no automated citation tool should be totally relied upon. Neither the Library nor the TROY IT Department provides technical assistance for this product. Help (tutorials) are available within RefWorks.
Your access to RefWorks will end when you graduate or leave employment with TROY, so be diligent to retain copies of your work outside of the RefWorks environment.
08/24 New Contemporary Women’s Issues
is a multidisciplinary, full-text database of articles from mainstream periodicals, the alternative press, and other hard-to-find sources, with a focus on the issues that influence women's lives around the world. Issues covered include domestic violence, employment and the workplace, gender equity, family, reproductive health, and human rights. Records are indexed by subject, region, article type, and publication type.
08/22 New RDS TableBase
Specializes in tabular data on companies, industries, products and demographics. International in scope and covering more than 90 industries, TableBase includes company and brand rankings, imports and exports, industry and product forecasts, market share, number of users/outlets, production and consumption statistics, trends and demographics, usage and capacity, and more.
Eleven Databases Added
- InfoTrac Psychology Collection full-text psychology focused collection of academic resources.
- InfoTrac Religion & Philosophy Collection features a selection of more than 200 magazines and academic journals--everything from Anglican Journal to Zygon--covering religion and the related areas of philosophy and anthropology. Coverage, which includes more than 1.1 million articles updated daily, begins as early as 1980 for indexing and 1983 for periodical full text.
- InfoTrac Small Business Collection Ideal for business schools and entrepreneurs, Small Business Collection is updated daily and provides insights, tips, strategies, and success stories. Users find more than 500 subject-appropriate, active, full-text periodicals.
- InfoTrac US History Collection
- InfoTrac US History Collection
- InfoTrac War & Terrorism Collection A collection for students of history, social science and current events. Researchers will gain valuable insight to conflicts and their cause as well as their impact and how they are perceived on a global scale.
- InfoTrac World History Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines useful to both novice historians as well as advanced academic researchers. The database offers balanced coverage of events in world history and scholarly work being established in the field.
- LEGALTRAC provides indexing for more than 1,400 titles including major law reviews, legal newspapers, bar association journals and international legal journals. Dates of coverage: 1980 to present.
- Military And Intelligence Database provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and reports covering all aspects of the past and current state of military affairs. The database offers content in key subject areas including governmental policies, the socioeconomic effects of war, the structure of the armed forces, and more.
- World Scholar: Latin America And The Caribbean Curated by an advisory board of experts in Latin American studies, the collection is designed to enrich research and student assignments.
Twelve Databases Added
- Health and Wellness Resource Center & Alt Health provides access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials. Includes nearly 400 health/medical journals, numerous reference volumes, over 700 health videos, pamphlets and health-related articles from 2,200 general interest publications. Material is intended for informational purposes only.
- Health Reference Center Academic Created specifically for students, knowledgeable consumer health researchers, and health care professionals. Contains more than 2,500 embargo-free, full-text periodicals, reference books, pamphlets, and hundreds of videos demonstrating medical procedures and live surgeries.
- InfoTrac Agriculture Collection Access to current and authoritative content that spans the agricultural industry -- from practical aspects of farming to cutting edge scientific research in horticulture.
- InfoTrac Business Economics and Theory Collection offers instant access to full-text academic journals and magazines--with a strong emphasis on titles covered in the EconLit bibliographic index. It includes more than 1,800 titles.
- InfoTrac Communication & Mass Media Collection Full-text from journals focused on all aspects of the communications field. Key subjects covered include: advertising and public relations, literature and writing, linguistics, and more.
- InfoTrac Criminal Justice Collection A comprehensive collection supporting Criminal justice.
- InfoTrac Diversity Studies Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines that explore cultural differences, contributions, and influences in the global community.
- InfoTrac Environmental Issues & Policy Collection provides access to scholarly journals, magazines, and other reference sources covering environmental issues and policies. The database includes diverse perspectives from the scientific community, governmental policymakers, and corporate interests.
- InfoTrac Information Science & Library Issues Collection Created for library science students, information science and technology professionals. It is updated daily with articles covering all aspects of managing and maintaining information and technology, including usability, cataloging, circulation, business information, and more.
- InfoTrac Newsstand Search a collection of more than 1,000 newspapers, translate articles into 11 different languages, and create email alerts.
- InfoTrac Nursing & Allied Health Collection Contains nearly nearly 4.2 million articlesand is designed for nursing students, physician's assistant students, and researchers in allied health fields who are looking for answers related to the specialized care, treatment and management of all sorts of patients.
- InfoTrac Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Collection provides access to academic journals and magazines covering the fields of physical therapy, physical fitness, and sports medicine. The database offers a wide spectrum of information, including proven treatment techniques, experimental research, and more.
- InfoTrac Pop Culture Collection provides access to scholarly journals and magazines that both analyze and contribute to popular culture. The database offers useful information for researchers in social science, history, art or liberal arts courses.
Ten Databases Added
04/25 Trial Visual History Archives
- Academic OneFile is a source for peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With extensive coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects. Includes full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995.
- Biography & Genealogy Master Index (BGMI) contains names, birth/ death years, and bibliographic references to books containing material on that person and an indication of which books or articles include a portrait.
- Book Review Index Online is a comprehensive source for book reviews from 1965 to the present and covers review published in nearly 500 periodicals and newspapers.
- Computer Database provides access to leading business and technical publications in the computer, telecommunications, and electronics industries. The database includes more than 600 journals and periodicals, providing information on computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications, and the application of technology.
- Educator's Reference Complete This collection of more than 1,100 periodicals and 200 reports resource for any educator--from the school teacher and administrator to those studying in the field at the collegiate and graduate level. Seeks to provide full text for titles in the Eric database and covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty--such as technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing. It also provides insight on issues in administration, funding, and policy.
- Gale Biography in Context offers authoritative reference content alongside magazine and journal articles, primary sources, videos, audio podcasts, and images.
- Gale Business Insights: Global For business professionals, entrepreneurs, students, and general researchers, Gale Business Insights: Global delivers comprehensive international business intelligence, compiled into a logical, useable context.
- Gender Studies Collection provides coverage of this significant aspect of culture and society. The database offers access to scholarly journals and magazines covering topics including gender studies, family and marital issues, and more.
- Global Issues in Context Global Issues in Context offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events. Featured are hundreds of continuously updated issue and country portals that bring together a variety of specially selected, highly relevant sources for analysis of social, political, military, economic, environmental, health, and cultural issues.
02/03 New Periodicals Archive Online
millions of articles published in 557 periodicals in the humanities and social sciences. All titles start with Vol 1 no. 1.
Click here for more information on using this database.
02/01 New Lippincott Adviser
Written by nurses for nurses, Lippincott Advisor is an expanding collection of more than 16,000 evidence-based entries and patient teaching handouts that cover:
- Diagnostic tests
- Signs and symptoms
- Hospital-acquired conditions
- Patient teaching handouts
- Cultural Perspectives
- Drug information
- Nursing care plans
- Core Measures
- Sentinel Events
World Politics Review-Over
12/14 New Henry Stewart Talks: The Business & Management Collection Video Lectures & Case Studies
contains over 900 online lectures, and case studies by leading experts from commerce, industry, the professions, and academia. Topics include marketing, global management, leadership, finance, operations, strategy, and more.
12/06 New EBSCO Databases Combined
Access the 40+ Ebsco company databases simultaneously. Databases which are accessible via the EBSCOhost user interface are listed separately on the Librarys database page, and include Academic Search Complete, Business Source Premier, CINAHL, PsycINFO, SocIndex, and SportDiscus. When logged into any Ebsco database, clicking the Choose databases link, directly above the search box, allows the user to select any or all database. Please note: this collection of databases appears as being Academic Search Complete, but it searches that database plus all the other EBSCO databases Troy subscribes to.
12/02 New Chicago Manual of Style Online
Completely searchable and easy to use, The Chicago Manual of Style Online provides recommendations on editorial style and publishing practices for the digital age. Now offering the full contents of the 17th and 16th editions, it is the must-have reference for everyone who works with words.
12/02 New NAXOS Music Library
Offers the world's largest online classical music library, with streaming access to more than 120,000 CDs of both the standard and rare repertoire in all genres. The library offers the complete Naxos and Marco Polo catalogs plus the complete catalogs or selected titles from over 650 other recording labels, with more labels joining monthly. Also includes some jazz, world, and pop/rock music.
12/02 New NAXOS Music Library Jazz
Aimed at jazz music enthusiasts, provides an expanding, mixed selection of streamed recordings by over 32,000 artists from jazz legends to contemporary jazz on over 200 labels, including Blue Note Records, Warner, EMI, and Fantasy.
11/29 New English Historical Documents
is the most comprehensive, annotated collection of documents on British (not in reality just English) history ever compiled. Conceived during the Second World War with a view to ensuring the most important historical documents remained available and accessible in perpetuity, the first volume came out in 1953, and the most recent volume almost sixty years later.
Naxos Sheet Music-Over
10/27 New Political Science Database
Leading political science and international relations journals, providing full-text of many core titles indexed in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. In addition, full-text doctoral dissertations on political science topics are included, together with working papers, conference proceedings, country profiles, political news and other sources.
10/27 New Military Database
Scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more.
10/27 New Computing Database
Scholarly journals, trade publications, and consumer titles covering topics such as artificial intelligence, automation, gaming, graphics, networking, security, database management, systems administration, information science and hardware.
10/27 New World Databank
World Development Indicators searches data from the World Bank for over 200 countries and 18 country groups from 1960 to present, including almost 600 development indicators, and time series data. Data can be exported in Excel.
10/27 New IQSS Dataverse
searches social science research data from around the world. Collections (called "dataverses") include data sets from government entities, universities, and individual researchers. Data sets may be downloaded in multiple formats.
10/27 New Europeana
searches for digitized books, manuscripts, photographs, paintings, film, maps, sound recordings, and other material held by a range of Europe's libraries, archives, museums and galleries.
Gale Interactive Anatomy-Over
Periodicals Archive Online Foundation Collection-Over
English Historical Documents-Over
10/11 New FedStats searches statistics from U.S. government agencies. Some data access tools and datasets from these agencies are included.
10/11 New Digital Scores and Libretti
searches digitized special collections of Harvard's Loeb Music Library for rare or unique manuscripts, and first and early editions of music from the 17th-early 20th centuries.
10/04 New Homeland Security Digital Library (HSDL)
s the nation's premier collection of documents related to homeland security policy, strategy, and organizational management. The HSDL is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's National Preparedness Directorate, FEMA and the Naval Postgraduate School Center for Homeland Defense and Security.
ProQuest History Vault-Over
08/25 New Business Market Research Collection
Conduct company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research with information from these sources: Hoover's Company Profiles information about global public and non-public companies including financials, competitors, and more; OxResearch succinct articles covering regional economic and political developments of significance from faculty at Oxford, other leading universities, and think-tanks.
Classical Music Library-Over
ProQuest Research Companion-Over
01/28 New Marketline Advantage
Provides business news, opinion, and latest published reports help users to understand key trends and events, while qualitative and quantitative data and analysis support business research programs.
01/05 New Artemis Primary Sources
- Companies (30,000+ company profiles covering SWOT analysis, financials company analyses, executive biographies)
- Countries (110+ profiles, PESTLE analyses, emerging markets, qualitative and quantitative reports)
- Industries (3500 profiles, markets and geographies, global retail, Porters 5 forces)
- Products (New products launches, innovation ratings, company profiling)
- News and Opinion (Daily news feeds, expert views, financial deals dating back to 1962)
- Country Statistics (This database provides macro/socio-economic and demographic data for 215 countries worldwide, both historical and forecasted)
- Market Data Analytics (This database includes comprehensive data across the global food, drinks, personal care household products, pet care, news and magazine, and tobacco markets)
brings together Gale's premier literary databases in a new digital environment that allows researchers, faculty and students to search across these resource simultaneously. Searches Contemporary Authors, Dictionary of Literary Biography, Literature Criticism, Literature Resource Center, LitFinder, Scribners Writers, Something About the Author and Twayne's Authors.
11/06 New Emerald Insight
Books and peer-reviewed journals across all areas of business. Includes case studies, literature reviews, book reviews, conference information, interviews, profiles and 'How to...' guides. Other subjects include economics, library and information science, public policy and environmental studies.
10/28 New ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
is the world's most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
10/14 New MathSci Net
offers access to a database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature. Over 100,000 new items are added each year, most of them classified according to the Mathematics Subject Classification. Authors are uniquely identified (by their MR Author ID), enabling a search for publications by individual author rather than by name string. MathSciNet¨ contains almost 3 million items and over 1.7 million direct links to original articles. Bibliographic data from retrodigitized articles dates back to the early 1800s. Reference lists are collected and matched internally from approximately 550 journals, and citation data for journals, authors, articles and reviews is provided. This web of citations allows users to track the history and influence of research publications in the mathematical sciences.
Proquest Dissertations & Theses Global-Over
10/01 New ClinicalAccess
A clinical decision support tool providing targeted answers to more than 120,000 questions encountered at the point of care. It also includes over 20,000 images, videos, algorithms and other media integrated into the answer to enhance understanding of the topic.
Create a free My Access account (by clicking on the arrow next to Troy University in upper right corner) while logged in to access content without additional logins or VPN required. My Access also enables creation and saving of practice tests, saving and downloading images.
Henry Stewart Talks-Business & Management Collection-Over
07/24 New Explora Secondary School
General information database covering multiple subjects. search popular and scholarly magazines, reference books, images, primary sources, AP videos and more.
07/22 New Bates Visual Guide to Physical Examination
delivers new clinical skills videos featuring head-to-toe and systems-based physical examination techniques, as well as OSCE clinical reasoning modules. Helps to prepare student for the patient encounter.
06/09 New Congressional Digest
is an independent monthly publication founded in 1921 and presents impartial views of controversial issues. The publication presents excerpted verbatim statements from current congressional debates in a pro-and-con format, along with digested government material to put the controversy in historical and legislative context.
05/05 New Nineteenth Century Collections Online
is a multi-year global digitization and publishing program focusing on primary source collections of the long nineteenth century. The content is sourced from the world's preeminent libraries and archives. It consists of monographs, newspapers, pamphlets, manuscripts, ephemera, maps, photographs, statistics, and other kinds of documents in both Western and non-Western languages.
05/01 New Statista
is a statistics portal that integrates thousands of diverse topics of data and facts from a wide range of sources onto a single platform. Categorized into market sectors, Statista provides access to quantitative facts on agriculture, finance, politics, and additional areas of interest. Sources of information include market researchers, trade publications, scientific journals, and government databases. Focuses on current, not historical data.
04/23 New Euromonitor Passport Complete
monitors industry trends and gives you strategic analysis and a market size and market share database for all your products across all your key countries. Passport is Euromonitor International's global market analysis software platform, which analyses the industry in countries around the world.
04/06 New Ulrichsweb
is a source of detailed information on more than 300,000 periodicals (also called serials) of all types: academic and scholarly journals, e-journals, peer-reviewed titles, popular magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and more. Records provide data points such as ISSN, publisher, language, subject, abstracting & indexing coverage, full-text database coverage, and tables of contents. Updated weekly.
03/24 New Sports Litigation Alert
Stay abreast of sports law developments with the industry's only bi-weekly newsletter devoted exclusively to the sports law field. Sports Litigation Alert tracks legal developments as they occur in amateur and professional athletics as well as legislative issues that impact sports law professionals.
03/24 New Psychotherapy.net Streaming Video
provides access to training videos in the field of counseling, psychotherapy, psychology, and addiction. The majority of the videos show therapists actually conducting therapy and demonstrating clinical skills, along with pre- and post-session discussion. Transcripts of all videos are included and the ability to make clips is available. Most videos come with a downloadable instructor's manual.
03/11 Trial EBSCO databases
African American Historical Serials Collection-Over
Arab World Research Source-over
Philosophers Index with Full Text-Over
MYHeritage Library Edition-Over
Nursing Reference Center Plus-Over
Medcom Nursing Video Collection-Over
03/05 New Value Line Institutional Services Research Provides online access to Value Line's leading publications covering stocks & mutual funds. Includes: --Value Line Investment Survey --Value Line Small & Mid-Cap Survey --Fund Survey for Windows.--VLIS Rank Changes--SMC Rank Changes & Supplementary Reports.
02/12 New Digital Theatre Plus includes complete, recently-filmed stage productions of plays, musicals, and operas from the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Young Vic, and other well-known West End companies and venues. The "Productions" tab lists all available productions. In addition to the performance videos, Digital Theatre Plus includes "Making Theatre" interviews with cast and crew on creative and technical production, as well as study guides.
02/06 Trial Sports Medicine and Exercise Science in Video-Over
02/03 Trial Gale Databases
17th & 18th Century Burney Collection Newspapers-Over
19th Century U.S. Newspapers-Over
19th Century U.K. Periodicals-Over
Air & Space and Smithsonian Magazine Archive-Over
Associated Press Collections Online-Over
British Literary Manuscripts Online
19th Century British British Newspapers-Over
Chatham House Online Archive-Over
Daily Mail Historical Archive-Over
01/15 Trial Faulkner Security Management Practices-Over
01/15 Trial Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies-Over
Psychotherapy.net Video Collections-Over
11/19 New ProQuest Core Congressional Materials
provides access to historical and current Congressional information and publications on all aspects of legislation dealing with life and public policy. Topics include scientific undertakings, historical events, social welfare, economic conditions, communication policies, and an endless array of other subjects.
Statistical Data Sets-Over
Cambridge Archives Edition-Over
ProQuest Research Companion-Over
ProQuest J. P. Morgan Research-Over
08/28 New Project Muse
a leading provider of digital humanities and social sciences content; since 1995, its electronic journal collections have supported a wide array of research needs at academic, public, special, and school libraries worldwide.
ProQuest Core Congressional Materials-Over
05/05 New Films on Demand
is a library of thousands of streaming videos across all disciplines. If you establish a user account from within Films on Demand you can also create playlists from the various films/segments for your own use or for sharing with other Troy users.
Click here for more information on using this database
Archive of Americana-Over
ProQuest International Datasets-Over
Statistical Abstracts of the World-Over
Alexander Street Video-Over
ProQuest Research Companion-Over
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global-Over
Artbibliographies Modern (ABM)-Over
02/13 New Joanna Briggs Institute EBP Database
This database covers a wide range of medical, nursing, and health science specialties and includes a unique suite of information that's been prepared by expert reviewers at the JBI. It includes evidence summaries, evidence-based recommended practices, best practice information sheets, systematic reviews, consumer information sheets, systematic review protocols and technical reports.
Ancestry Library Edition-Over
11/19 New Classical Singer
magazine began in 1988 as The New York Opera Newsletter. For years it provided in-depth insights about the New York opera scene to its subscribers. In 2011 Classical Singer launched its own auditions website, AuditionsPlus.com, to feature opportunities for all types of singers--classical, musical theatre, jazz, and more. Auditions Plus includes auditions, competitions, summer programs, university programs, young artist programs, and singer profiles.
Academic Charts Online-Over
Academic Charts Online-Over
Plunkett Research Online-Over
Alexander Street Press Music Online-Over
Business Source Complete
Civil War Primary Source Documents from The New-York Historical Society
Air & Space and Smithsonian Magazine Archive
Artemis: Literary Sources
National Geographic Virtual Library
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Anatomy & Physiology Online
Natural Standard Database
Joanna Briggs Institute(JBI)
07/08 New ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the United States
is a one-volume, comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States. Use the Abstract as a convenient volume for statistical reference, and as a guide to sources of more information both in print and on the Web.
06/25 ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Source Video Training Programs
cover topics such as health care safety, emergency planning, checking vital signs and more. Videos are available in flash format, and are broken down into chaptered clips for easy study. Videos are indexed for reliable search results and can be viewed in document view or downloaded.
NOTE: The link will open Proquest Nursing and Allied Health Source. Select Browse at the top of screen. On the next screen, Video Training Programs is located on left side under Competency and Training Resources
05/21 NEW Hospitality, Tourism, and Leisure Collection
With current content from over 500 industry journals, this collection provides coverage of both the historical and current state of affairs in the hospitality and tourism field, while also allowing for focused study of specialized aspects of the industry - including cultural aspects of travel, leisure activities, economic aspects of tourism, and more.
02/05 New PsycTESTS
produced by the American Psychological Association (APA), serves as a repository for a selection of psychological tests and measures, including thousands of actual test instruments and test items that are available for use in research and teaching. It also provides access to a number of tests that are available in languages other than English. A source of information about tests of relevance to psychologists and professionals in related fields such as psychiatry, management, business, education, social science, neuroscience, law, medicine, and social work. Coverage spans more than a century.
01/23 New Digital Commons Network
is an open access database containing over 600,000 articles from 265 institutions. Curated by university librarians and their supporting institutions, it contains disciplines and subject areas from Architecture to Zoology. This resource includes peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work. It continues to grow rapidly thanks to the contributions of researchers, librarians, faculty, and students.