Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Log In
The libraries have changed to a new Interlibrary Loan (ILL) system. Your previous username and password- Trojan Web Express username and password-will not function.
The library’s previous system, Illiad, is deactivated and is only available to view as an archive of past requests. You cannot place new requests at this link.
It will be available till the end of January. Illiad
If you have renewed materials owned by Troy University -NOT ILL MATERIALS OWNED BY ANOTHER INSTITUTION-
online, you use the same username and password to make ILL requests.
Your new username is your Troy University ID number. If you do not know your ID number:
Faculty & Staff
- Open Trojan Web Express
- On right side of screen select Employees
- On the left side menu under Employee Profile select Earnings Statement
- Select an Eanings Statement
- Your employee ID number is located in the middle of the screen under your name
Password-First time users must set a password.
- Enter your ID number
- Do not enter a password
- Select set/reset password at the bottom of the gray box.
- You will receive an email with instructions for creating the password. The e-mail, from email@example.com, will be sent to your Troy University e-mail.
- You have 24 hours to create your password or you will have to repeat the steps above.