Unemployment Claims

If you are separated from employment, you may choose to file an unemployment claim.

  • How to File: If you worked in Alabama, claims for unemployment benefits are filed through the State of Alabama Department of Labor. Claims can be filed via phone by calling 1-866-234-5382 or via internet by going to https://labor.alabama.gov/uc/ICCS/.
  • Many states require claims to be filed independently instead of through Alabama. If you work or reside outside of Alabama, please contact Human Resources for filing information.

Questions or comments: Contact Human Resources