New Part-Time Employee Paperwork

Part-time employees must complete W4, A4, I9, direct deposit, and the Employee Data Collection and Change forms. Part-time employees working over 20 hours per week should complete a Teachers Retirement Form. All forms requiring signatures must be submitted with original signatures. I9 forms must be certified by a supervisor or TROY University administrator. All required forms must be returned to Human Resources.

NOTE: The following documents require the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded free by clicking here.

W4-Federal Tax
State Tax Withholding Form


Teachers' Retirement (Must be notarized)

One copy with original signatures must be submitted.