Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What does per diem cover?

Per diem covers hotel and meals for in-state trips at a rate of $75/day.

Per diem covers hotel and meals for out-of-state travel at a rate of $31/day.

Can I use a university car?

Yes, you may use a university car. You will need to reserve one under your name and the department should be listed as Faculty Development Committee. After completing your trip and returning your car, you will need to submit a transfer of funds form [this will be sent to you from the Physical Plant through campus mail] to the Faculty Development Committee as part of your expense report.