- Completion of GEM 2220/L220 Basics of Cartography and Surveying.
- Grade point average of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Student must complete one semester of college work between co-op work experiences.
- Register for GEM 4495 Cooperative Work Experience I or GEM 4496 Cooperative Work Experience II.
- Submit a short written report of each experience to the Surveying and Geomatics Sciences Program Coordinator.
- Give a short presentation to your peers in a Geomatics Core Class.
- Click here to download requirements for returning co-ops.
HOW TO HIRE A GEOMATICS CO-OP
Send a written statement of intent to participate in the Surveying and Geomatics Sciences Co-op Program to the Surveying and Geomatics Sciences Program Coordinator. This statement should include:
- Statement of the duties.
- When the position(s) are available.
- Name, title, and contact information for person responsible for student during coop work experience.
- Intentions of employer with respect to employment of student upon graduation upon successful completion of Cooperative Work Experience Program.
Please send your intent to participate to: Dr. Steve Ramroop Coordinator/Director Troy University Geomatics Program Troy, AL 36082