Frequently Asked Questions
Academic Advising: http://trojan.troy.edu/globalcampus/atlantic/advising.html
- Faculty Training Resources
- Faculty Support
- Student Training Resources
- Student Support
- How eTROY Classes Work
- Graduate Orientation
- Creating an Exemplary eCourse
- eTROY Personnel Directory
- TROY Global Campus Library
Faculty development committee: The purpose of the Faculty Development Committee is to assist faculty and professional staff with starting, continuing, or redirecting efforts to improve their research and teaching. In addition, the committee serves to foster collegiality and sharing of information among disciplines in various ways.
- American Association for University Professors: The AAUP's purpose is to advance academic freedom and shared governance, to define fundamental professional values and standards for higher education, and to ensure higher education's contribution to the common good.
- Association for the Study of Higher Education: ASHE is a scholarly society with about 2,000 members dedicated to higher education as a field of study.
- Chronicle of Higher Education: www.chronicle.com
- Faculty blogs
- Journal on Centers for Teaching and Learning. http://celt.muohio.edu/jctl/index.php
- Learning Communities Journal. www.muohio.edu/lcj
IRB training through a web based training program in human research subjects’ protections.
Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) was founded in March 2000 as a collaboration between the University of Miami and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center to develop a web based training program in human research subjects protections. https://www.citiprogram.org/aboutus.asp?language=english
Last Updated: 09/22/2014