Canvas provides a wealth of training opportunities for faculty. To get started learning more about Canvas, take advantage of the daily training webinars offered through the Canvas Training Site.
Faculty can get started with training by following the steps below:
To Access Canvas Training Webinars:
- Go to http://training.canvaslms.com
- Click "Register" in the menu above
- Choose "Create New Account"
- You must use your troy.edu email address and password
- You will receive an email confirming your registration
- Once you have a Canvas training account – you can return to Canvas LMS Training and click "Log in"
- You may receive this image:
- Choose troy.instructure.com from the drop down box
- Log in using your troy.edu email account and password
- You will see pre-recorded videos under Welcome to Canvas Series
- Click the arrows on each side of the video to move between videos in this series
- Click here to access the webinars.
- Click "Sign in" at the top
- Sign in using the training account you recently created (using troy.edu email and password)
- View and Register for upcoming webinars
- Click "more events" at the bottom of the page to see webinars for days and weeks out
- Register to start learning more about Canvas