The Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP)
"In responding to Sailor's need for greater access to higher education, Navy College Program has developed partnerships with colleges and universities to offer rating relevant degrees via distance learning to Sailors everywhere. These new education partnerships provide associate and bachelor degree programs relevant to each rating and make maximum use of military professional training and experience to fulfill degree requirements. The program also provides opportunities to take courses through distance learning so that Sailors everywhere will be able to pursue a degree. The goal of the Navy College Program Distance Learning Partnership (NCPDLP) Schools is to support both the Sailor's mobile lifestyle and educational goals with relevant degree programs". (from the Navy College Program website)
Troy University is proud to be a partner in this program.
TROY at a glance:
- Founded 1887
- Serving the military for over 55 years
- Over 60 global locations
- Top-ranked public university in Alabama by Forbes
- A Princeton Review "Best in the Southeast" university five consecutive years
- A Military Times Top 10 Most Popular University
- Rated a Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs
- Ranked a Top Military Friendly College and University by Advanced Military Education
- Member of SOC and supports the Military Student Bill of Rights
A.S. General Education - Business Administration A.S.G.E.
Bachelor of Applied Science in Resource and Technology Management B.A.S.R.T.M.
Participation in the NCPDLP does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Navy or the Department of Defense.