Online Renewal Policies
- Overdue and reserve materials cannot be renewed
- Materials can be renewed one time only either online or at the library
- Materials cannot be renewed over the phone
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials cannot be renewed online.
To renew you need your employee/student ID number. This is the 7 digit number on your ID card. If your ID has 6 digits add a 0 (zero) to the beginning. If it has 9 digits drop the first 2 digits.
If you do not know your ID number:
Students go here: Student ID numbers
- Faculty and staff
- Log in to Trojan Web Express
- On the right side menu select Employees
- On the next screen on the left hand side select Pay Advices
- Your employee ID number is located in the upper left side of the screen
COMMUNITY USERS: If you do not know your PIN contact the issuing library:
- Dothan: 983-6556 Ext 323
- Montgomery: 241-9576
- Troy: 670-3255
- Open Catalog
In upper middle of the screen select My Account
Select Renew My Materials
Enter User ID and PIN. User ID=seven digit student/employee ID number, PIN=last four of ID number.
- Select List Charged Items
- To see if you have any fines, holds, check due dates, or to verify returned materials were checked in, select Review My Account, then Display User Information
Last Updated: 06/09/2016