TEXT the Library for assistance:334-781-5463
Online Renewal Policies
- Overdue and reserve materials cannot be renewed
- Materials can be renewed one time only either online or at the library
- Materials cannot be renewed over the phone
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) materials cannot be renewed online. For ILL renewal information go here.
To renew you need your employee / student ID. This is the 7 digit number on your ID card. If your ID has 6 digits add a 0 (zero) to the beginning. If it has 9 digits drop the first 2 digits. If you do not know your ID number go here.
CVCC students/faculty ID numbers are preceded by CV. Include these letters when logging in.
|CVCC ID number||=||CV1234567|
If you do not know your PIN contact the issuing library:
- Open WebCat
- In upper right corner enter your user ID and PIN. User ID=seven digit student/employee ID number, PIN=last four of ID number.
- Select Login to iLink directly beneath where you enter user ID and PIN.
- Select MY ACCOUNT in upper right hand side of screen.
- Select Renew My Materials.
- To see if you have any fines, holds, check due dates, or to verify returned materials were checked in, select Review My Account.