How do I pay for class or other university charges?

Financial Aid

I have financial aid.

If you have applied for financial aid, please visit the financial aid page to verify your award and payment procedures.


You may reach the Troy University Call Center where specialists can answer phone inquiries about general or specific financial aid questions from 8am to 5pm CST at 1-800-414-5756, or call 706-571-2434 to speak the Financial Aid Liason for TROY's Southeast Region.

The Call Center is staffed by Greenwood and Hall, a company independent of any of our lenders. Troy University has outsourced the Call Center just as the US Department of Education and the VA have outsourced the operation of their Call Centers.

Employer: TA, Reimbursement, etc.

My employer is paying my tuition.

*If you are Active Duty Army Personnel, please visit eArmyU/goArmyEd.*

If you have a tuition assistance or reimbursement agreement with your employer, you will need to submit documentation of that agreement to your site. The documentation must be submitted by the due date specified in the table below.

Examples of such documentation include but are not limited to:
Tuition Assistance Form (Active Duty Military other than Army)
Civil Service Form 1556
Corporate Tuition Voucher

To obtain these forms, please check with your employer or military supervisor.


I am paying for my tuition.

There are three ways to pay your tuition:

Secure Online Payment: Go to Trojan Web Express, enter your login and password, click on “Make A Payment”.

Mail: Troy University, Accounting Services, 155 Adams Administration Building, Troy, AL 36082

Phone: 334-670-3886/3529.

To avoid late fees, payments must be posted to your account by the payment due date specified each term. All checks must be payable to Troy University and include your student ID number in the memo field.

NOTE: A $50 late fee applies after the payment deadline each term -see table below.

Payment of MAT and Application Fees for Students at Southeast Locations

Payment of MAT and Application Fees are mailed to:

Troy University
Payment Processing Center
P.O. Box 4790
Columbus, GA 31914
All payments must include your student ID# or SSN.

I have a business office (financial) hold on my account, how do I take care of it?

Students should call 334-448-5121 or 334-448-5120 to resolve a hold on their account.


Last Updated: 06/05/2015

Sitemap # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z