Financial Aid

How do I apply for financial aid?

Click here for the Financial Aid Checklist.

Where do I find the financial aid forms?

Click here for Financial Aid.

I have already applied for financial aid, but how do I check on my award status?

If you have applied for financial aid, please visit the financial aid page for current students here to verify your award and payment procedures. If you need help, you may reach the Troy University Call Center where specialists can answer phone inquiries about general or specific financial aid questions from 8am to 5pm CST at 1-800-414-5756, contact your home location's Financial Aid Representative or call 719-593-3002 to speak to the Financial Aid Liaison for the TROY's Southeast Region.

The Call Center is staffed by Greenwood and Hall, a company independent of any of our lenders. Troy University has outsourced the Call Center just as the US Department of Education and the VA have outsourced the operation of their Call Centers.

How do I apply for my VA benefits?

Please visit the Office of Financial Aid's Veterans Benefit Information page for this and other answers relating to applying for your VA benefits.

I am in the military. How do I apply for my TA benefits?

Prospective and current military students should contact their local or supporting Education Center for assistance. Inform the Center that you want to attend, or are attending, Troy University.


Last Updated: 01/10/2013

Sitemap # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z