1117 Perimeter Center West, Suite N101
Atlanta, GA 30338
For 24/7 student assistance please call 1-800-414-5756.
Troy University's Atlanta Site invites you to become a Trojan Alumni Ambassador
TROY's Atlanta Site is looking for outstanding alumni who want to
get involved with their alma mater in Atlanta by:
• Volunteering at University events
• Mentoring current students
• Sharing your TROY experience with prospective students
• And many more ways!
- Be a Troy University graduate
- Be in good standing with the University
- Commit to be an Alumni Ambassador for a 1-year term
- Complete the Ambassador Application. The application deadline is April 30th at 12:00pm. Since the association is limited to size, some excellent candidates may not be selected on their first nomination. We strongly encourage candidates to apply again if not selected.
- Write a 250 word essay explaining why you would to be a good candidate for the Trojan Alumni Ambassador Association.
- Verbal Component: Interviews will be conducted May 2nd, 3rd, 6th and 7th, between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm.
- You will be contacted within 2 weeks of the interviews by the email you provide on your application.
ESSAY COMPONENT: (250 word minimum)
Why would you to be a good candidate for the Trojan Alumni Ambassador?
Interviews will be held May 2nd, 3rd, 6th, and 7th. You must indicate on your application how you would like your interview to be conducted (in-person or webcam). You must also list an appropriate time and date for your interview. Times and dates will be filled on a first come first serve basis. If a date and time is already filled the applicant will be notified in order to reschedule the interview.
We want to wish you the best of luck in your application process! We would also like to thank you for applying for this outstanding program. Please contact either of us with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have.