Do I need advising?

In short, yes! Help us help you by seeking advisement on a regular basis. It is important to stay on the correct path towards meeting your academic goals. Please take advantage of this service provided by your University.

When and where should I seek advising?

Once you are admitted to Troy University, you will receive by email your administrative counselor and faculty advisor name for a graduate program and your professional counselor name for an undergraduate program. If you are unsure of who your advisor is please call toll-free at 800-414-5756 or email


Last Updated: 10/31/2012

Sitemap # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z