Troy University is a community college students' gateway to a bachelor's degree!
Through an articulation agreement between Wor-Wic Community College (WOR-WIC) and Troy University (TROY), general education/general studies courses may transfer from WOR-WIC to TROY. This means that you can transfer credits towards your bachelor’s degree and satisfy the general education component of the first two years of TROY’s bachelor’s programs.
Transfer Agreement - view pdf
STEPS TO TAKE
- For maximum credit and to avoid delaying degree completion, plan early.
- Your school counselor will work with you and help you to coordinate with a TROY advisor.
- Transferable credits with a grade of C or better will be accepted
Students must meet the eligibility requirements set forth by TROY. More information is available at Admissions.
If you’re ready to Transfer…Here’s what you need to do!
Please contact Patricia Bush-McManus at 888-331-3326 or via email at troyDC@troy.edu, or check the Wor-Wic Community College Online Events Calendar or drop by the Registrar’s Office to gather monthly on-campus visit dates from TROY.
For more information, please check out the following resources:
Benefits Available to Our Students Include:
- High quality education standards, first-class faculty and exceptional student services since 1887
- Accelerated courses - Five terms per year / Nine week terms
- Opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in just two additional years
- Comprehensive network of support services to help with financial aid options and academic planning
- Access to 24/7 library, technical support, tutoring, writing assistance, and more!
- Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Seamless transfer of credits
- Competitive tuition – no out-of-state tuition rates
- One-on-One Transfer Counseling - Unofficial transcript evaluation before you begin the application process
Last Updated: 05/25/2016