Guaranteed Transfer Aggrement - Read it
Through system-wide agreements between the Virginia Community College System (VCCS) and 4-year colleges and universities, Troy University offers guaranteed admission to qualified* graduates from one of Virginia’s community colleges. This means that you can get up to 60 transferable credits towards your bachelor’s degree and satisfy the general education component of the first two years of Troy’s bachelor’s programs.
This applies to the completion of one of the following transfer-oriented associate’s degrees offered through the Virginia Community College System:
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Arts and Sciences
- General Studies associate’s degrees that have been approved by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) as transfer degrees
STEPS TO TAKE
- For maximum credit and to avoid delaying degree completion, plan early. Your school counselor will work with you and help you to coordinate with a Troy advisor.
- Transferable credits with a grade of C or better will be accepted
*Students must meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the VCCS. More information is available at http://www.myfuture.vccs.edu/transfer.
For more information, you can speak with a student services representative at 757.451.8202 or 1.888.330.3342 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible transfer policy
- A wide variety of undergraduate degree and certificate programs
- Financial aid options
- A full array of student services
Last Updated: 09/26/2013