Undergraduate Admission RequirementsThe information on this page or any page of this Web site is not intended to replace the information found in the Troy University Undergraduate Catalog. The academic catalog remains the final authority on official TROY policy and procedure.
eTROY students are processed the same as all other TROY students. Thus, there are many requirements that must be met before a student can be fully admitted to the university. Please review the information below carefully. If you have questions regarding this information, please do not hesitate to contact eTROY Undergraduate Student Services at 1-800-414-5756 or email@example.com.
View the undergraduate admission categories
New students, including transient students (degree-seeking from another university) must apply for admission to the university:
- Complete the Online Application for Admission. Transcripts are also required before financial aid may be awarded.
- Pay the $30 nonrefundable admission fee. View payment options.
- New students will not be able to utilize the online payment method until receipt of an e-mail from the Admissions Office stating that a Trojan Web Express account has been created for the student.
- Have official copies of all transcripts and test scores sent to TROY according to the directions below:
Students should send transcripts to:
TROY Global Campus Student Services
100 University Park
Troy, Alabama 36082
- Returning students who have not attended TROY for one year must apply for readmission to the university by completing the Online Application for Readmission and have official transcripts for any interim courses sent to TROY at the above address.
- Returning students who have not attended TROY for three or more years must reapply for admission to the university by filling out the Online Application for Admission and have official transcripts for any interim courses sent to TROY at the above address. Students in this classification will fall under the most current catalog degree requirements and may not enroll in courses until cleared by the admissions office. Students will not be allowed to reenroll until new official transcripts are received and the student is found eligible to return to TROY.
International students needing a student visa to study in the United States, please see International Admissions.
PROCEED TO ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Last Updated: 04/04/2014