Undergraduate MFAT and MAPP Exams
- Find a proctor who meets the requirements (see below).
- Submit your proctor's information using the MAPP (ETS Proficiency Profile) Form.
- eTROY staff will review your proctor's information.
- If your proctor is approved, eTROY staff will send your MFAT or MAPP (ETS Proficiency Profile) exam to your proctor via email. You will be informed when your exam is sent.
- Schedule a time to take the exam with your proctor and pay any required fee. (Fees for using a proctor at a TROY site will be added to the student's Trojan Web Express account in the following term.)
All undergraduate MFAT and MAPP (ETS Proficiency Profile) exams must be proctored by one of the following proctoring options:
- Designated proctor at a Troy site
- Commercial testing center such as Sylvan Learning Center or Prometrics
- Approved academic testing center
- Military education testing office (ESO/TCO)
When ready to submit your course proctor form, you will need your Student ID Number and your chosen proctor's contact information.
MAPP (ETS Proficiency Profile) Form
Have questions? Need assistance?
Last Updated: 04/04/2016