Graduate Course Exams
- Find a proctor who meets the requirements for your course (see below).
- Submit your proctor's information using the graduate course exam proctor form.
- eTROY staff will review your proctor's information.
- Once your proctor is approved, your exam instructions will be sent to your proctor's email address several days prior to the testing window set for the term.
- Schedule a time during the specified testing window to take the exam with your proctor and pay any required fee. (Fees for using a proctor at a Troy site will be added to the student's Trojan Web Express account in the following term.)
Note: Due to the high volume of forms received each term, you will not be contacted by eTROY unless there is a problem with your proctor. Please assume your proctor has been approved unless you hear otherwise.
All graduate course exams must be proctored by one of the following proctoring options:
- Designated proctor at an available Troy site (only certain sites are available)
- Commercial testing center such as Sylvan Learning Center or Prometrics
- Approved academic testing center
- Military education testing office (ESO/TCO)
- ProctorU (webcam required)**
**Students will not be allowed to use ProctorU in the following courses: PA 6699, COM 6699, MBA 6611, MGT 6685, and HRM 6698.
Have questions? Need assistance?
Last Updated: 08/11/2014