Refer to the college, school and department sections of the Troy University Website for specialized accreditation information.
- Alabama Association of Teacher Educators
- Alabama Association of College Administrators
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- American Council on Education
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- Council on Rehabilitation Education
- Council on Social Work Education
- National Association of Schools of Music
- National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National League for Nursing
- Southern Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing
- Servicemember's Opportunity College Program
- Tennessee - Troy University is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Troy University, please visit www.state.tn.us/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions Data button.
- Washington – Troy University is authorized by the Washington Higher Education Coordinating Board (HECB) and meets the requirements and minimum educational standards established for degree-granting institutions under the Degree-Granting Institutions Act. This authorization is subject to periodic review and authorizes Troy University to offer specific degree programs. The HECB may be contacted for a list of currently authorized programs. Authorization by the HECB does not carry with it an endorsement by the board of the institution or its programs. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the HECB at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430.
Last Updated: 03/19/2013