The payroll department works diligently to ensure timely and accurate payment.
Salaried faculty and staff are paid on the last working day of each month (10-month faculty may elect 12 month disbursement). Classified employees are paid every other Friday and are responsible for submitting their time card to Payroll by Thursday prior to the pay period ending date.
Troy University is transitioning to an online time card system. Training material for that transition may be found in the following links:
- On-Line Pay Advice Instructions
- Online Timecard Presentation
- Step-by-step instructions for standard schedule employees
- Step-by-step instructions for variable schedule employees (including students)
- Step-by-step instructions for supervisors
- Memo to Classified Staff on Alabama Campuses
- Memo to Classified Staff in Global Campus
- Memo to Workship and Workstudy employees
The following resources are made available to assist employees and managers:
- Classified Pay Schedule
Supervisors may obtain access using their e-mail login.
- 2009 Pay Increase Memo
- 2013 Bi-weekly Pay Schedule
- 2013 Summer Workstudy/Workship Pay Schedule
- Changes in Income Tax Withholding
- Form W-4 (2010)
- Adjunct Faculty Overload Payroll Schedule (Academic Year 2014-2015)
Questions or comments:
Contact the TROY office of Human Resources.
Last Updated: 11/21/2014