Car Tag Scholarship
Awarded to first time Troy University students (entering freshmen, adult learners, transfer students) from Alabama. Scholarship applicants or their parents are required to be paid members of the Troy University Alumni Association or a member of one of its chapters and have been so for at least one full year prior to the scholarship deadline.
- One individual in the applicant's immediate family must possess a Troy University car tag.
- Entering freshmen are required to have a 3.0 high school GPA and be able to demonstrate a record of community service.
- Adult learners/transfer students are required to have a cumulative 3.0 GPA on all college work attempted.
Awarding of scholarship
The $1000 award is for one year only and is non-renewable. The scholarship will be awarded in the fall term. Application is made to the Office of Admissions and students are only eligible for one Foundation scholarship each year.
- Two scholarships are available for Montgomery Campus students and School of Nursing students (Montgomery Campus).
- The deadline to submit all relevant information to the Office of Admissions is May 1.