Welcome to Troy University's Alumni Association's Web Page!
GETTING BACK TO OUR ROOTS: WE ARE ONE.
Download Printer Friendly Version
- Tailgate for Troops @ 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. @ Tailgate Terrace (beside baseball field)
- Pep Rally @ 6:00 p.m. – Trojan Arena
- UAC Comedy Show @ 7:30 in Claudia Crosby
- WWII Era Alumni Reunion – 5:00 p.m. @ Stadium Club
- Reception for 1964 Football Team – 50th year Reunion @ Marriott Hotel @ 5:00 p.m.
- Alumni of the Year Breakfast @ 8:00 a.m. – Hawkins-Adams-Long Hall of Honor
- Buses Depart to reviewing stand for Homecoming Parade @ 9:15 a.m. from HAL
- Homecoming Appreciation Day Parade @ 10:00 a.m. – Line-up begins @ 8:00 a.m. on Elm Street
- Book signing by author George Littleton @ 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. @ Barnes and Noble The book is a biography of TROY graduate Milly Cowles.
- Tailgating @ 11:00 a.m. @ Alumni House includes:
- Alumni Tailgate 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Clipson Alumni Reunion
- 1964 Football Team – 50th year Reunion
- Melvin Lucas Baseball Chapter Reunion
- Trojan Walk @ 11:45 a.m.
- Pre-game activities @ 1:30 p.m.
- Kick-off @ 2:00 p.m. Troy vs New Mexico State
- Half-time includes recognition of the 2014 Alumni of the Year; 2014 Distinguished Leadership award winner; Crowning of the 2014 Homecoming Queen and a performance by the Sound of the South and the Alumni Band. Alumni Cheerleaders cheer throughout the game.
- Downtown Tailgate on the Square @ 6:00 p.m. – For more information contact the Pike County Chamber of Commerce @ (334) 566-2294
- Alumni Scholarship Ball @ 7:00 p.m. @ Trojan Center Ballrooms – Tickets can be purchased at the Alumni House for $25.00 each with proceeds going to the Alumni Scholarship fund.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Step Show @ 7:00 p.m. @ Sartain Hall
- October 8, 9 and 10 – Little House of Horrors presented by the Department of Theater and Dance @ 7:30 each evening @ Trojan Center Theater.
- Bricks from Alumni Hall are on sale at the Alumni House for $25.00 each.
- Homecoming T-shirts are available at Barnes and Noble bookstore for $19.98. Please call (334) 670-3223 for more information. You will receive a 20 percent discount at the bookstore with your Alumni membership card.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF THESE HOMECOMING ACTIVITIES PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE OF ALUMNI AFFAIRS @ (334) 670-3318.
Troy University congratulates alumnus Bennie Adkins on receiving the Medal of Honor
Troy University leaders said that Adkins, who holds three degrees from TROY, is an outstanding example of courage and dedication.
"It is often said that freedom is not free. Command Sergeant Major Bennie Adkins proved the validity of this statement by demonstrating great courage under fire," said Troy University Chancellor Dr. Jack Hawkins, Jr. "He is a credit to his nation's military, a credit to Alabama and a credit to Troy University. We are very proud of his heroic and courageous action under devastating circumstances, and we are very proud that he is a Troy University Trojan."
This web site is intended to be used by TROY alumni and friends as an information and communication tool. Please sign our guest book and take the opportunity to update your address and other vital information for our alumni records. We welcome any comments or suggestions for making this a more valuable site. We hope you enjoy your visit.
Please come back often!
Membership in the Troy University Alumni Association is open to everyone. All graduates, former students, and fans are eligible to become active members. Association dues help practically every area of the university -- from student scholarships to faculty awards to athletics. We welcome new members and value our renewing members.
The cost of an Alumni Association membership is: $25 per person annually or $500 for lifetime single membership and $750 lifetime couple membership. Payment plans are available for lifetime memberships.
Last Updated: 10/10/2014